After working numerous showcase events across the west coast and being a college recruiter and professional baseball scout, Coach Trosky became frustrated with the typical format used by major showcase and recruiting organizations. Typical formats include:
- A lower number of college coaches in attendance and a lack of diversity (different levels of colleges) among them
- A low number of repetitions on both offense and defense
- A limited amount of game exposure for both pitchers and position players
- A lack of connection with the coaches attending the event.
REASONS TO ATTEND TROSKY SHOWCASE CAMPS
- They provide a high player to college coach ratio, limiting the roster spots per position available.
- They take place on one field making each player accessible to the attending college coaches.
- They allow parents & players the opportunity to hear from and learn from the attending college coaches and MLB scouts.
- Trosky Baseball has contributed to over 5,000 players playing college and professional baseball.
- Recruiting specialists/MLB scouts lecture on the recruiting process and professional baseball and are available to answer questions throughout the camp.
- Player evaluations are available upon request (completed by college coaches and professional scouts).
- They are flexible with the schedules of players that cannot attend the entire camp.
- Trosky Baseball is connected with over 500 colleges/MLB scouts across the country.
- Trosky Baseball has a reliable reputation. Parents, players, college coaches, and MLB scouts say Trosky camps exceed expectations.